Thursday, July 29, 2010

Will you continue to act in kissing scenes?

trisha kissing simbu
Trisha is for the first time pairing with Kamal Haasan in the film Manmadha Ambu. Udhayanidhi Stalin is producing the film which is being directed K S Ravikumar. The shooting of the film took place in Italy, France and Spain for more than 50 days. Trisha who had completed the shooting and returned to Chennai gave an interview to the media.

How was the experience acting with Kamal Haasan for the first time in the film Manmadha Ambu?

Kamal sir is like a university. I have learnt a lot of things from him. I have been to foreign locales for many films. But Manmadha Ambu was a sweet experience.

It is seems you got lost in the ship?

It is not some controversial thing. It happened just like that. Since there was huge crowd, there was commotion.

How is your first Hindi film Khatta Meeta doing?

This film is doing well at the box office in all the cities including Chennai. I am donning the role of a Corporation Commissioner in that film. There is a good reception among the audience.

In Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya you acted in a kissing scene with Simbhu. Will you continue to act in kissing scenes?

That scene in Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya was a natural one. It was just merely lip touching lip. Gowtham Menon has shot it in a decent way. I will continue to act in kissing scene.

There was a controversy about Asin because she had been to Sri Lanka for a Hindi film shooting. You have also started acting in Hindi films. Will you to Sri Lanka for shooting?

I am a Tamil girl born and brought up in Tamil Nadu. If the Nadigar Sangam says that we shouldn’t go to Sri Lanka, I will not go there whether it is Hindi or any other language films. Such a situation has not risen for me. We will see when it comes.

For the last seven years you are a successful heroine. Have you not thought about marriage? When are you going to get married? Whether that will be love marriage?

I have not thought marriage so far. Now I don’t have the mind of getting married. But I firm in one thing. If at all I am getting married, that will be love marriage only. Only after moving with him and understand him, than only will I get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...