Thursday, July 22, 2010

Simbu Statement, Dhayanidhi Azhagiri my close friend


Director Lingusamy has sacked Silambarasan from his forthcoming venture, actor Silambarasan has come out with his version and clarified his stance on the whole fiasco.

According to Silambarasan, who has won the lauerls of everyone playing a soft – romantic youth in in Vinnathandi Varuvaaya, he was signed up by director Lingusamy’s Tirupathi Brothers to do a film with director Bhoopathi Pandian.

But later the scenario changed and the film was to be produced by Dhayanidhi Azhagiri’s Cloud Nine with Lingusamy directing it.

‘Techincally I have not signed any film with Cloud Nine nor have I allotted any dates to them. Dhayanidhi Azhagiri is my close friend and we share a great rapport. Lingusamy has not been able to narrate the script to me till date nor tell me the exact dates that he wants.

I waited for over 100 days in vain for his complete script and then decided to do a quickie Vaanam. I had informed Durai about it, before he left to South Africa for football finals and he promised me that we will start the shoot from September 1′.

‘ was shell shocked to read reports in the media that Lingusamy has sacked me! How can he expect me to wait for more than 100 days without a proper script or dates of shoot? I had told him that I will be free from September 1, after 15 days shoot of Poda Podi in London which has already been fixed.

But he jumped the gun and announces that I have been replaced by another actor! This is totally unprofessional and not done.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...