Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shaam:Thillalangadi change chocolate boy into action hero

The actor Shaam who has received the chocolate boy image due to acting in all soft roles right from the films ‘Lesa Lesa’ and ‘12B’, has suddenly don an action police office role in the latest upcoming film ‘Thillalangadi’ which is a remake of Telugu film ‘Kick’ to turn his image into an action hero.

While speaking to the media on her image in the industry he says “From the films Lesa Lesa and 12B, all the roles which I did were soft. So I wanted to come out of this image.

Now Thillalangadi has changed this image. I have donned the role of a police officer.

Normally all the heroes who have donned the role of a police officer have been received well by the audience. I was also received well.

Though I have done the same role in the Telugu film Kick, the role I did in Tamil was something new to me. I have got the action hero image now.

I think this action stamp is required. Many have asked me about acting with another hero. Though Jayam Ravi is acting in this film, my role has significance. In Bollywood, all the films there will be two or three heroes.

Even Sharukh Khan has acted with one or two heroes. Even in Tamil cinema this trend is catching up.

This is a healthy trend. In Telugu after Kick, I have become very popular.

Now I am acting in a film titled Hare Rama Hare Krishna which is being directed by Malli.

I will also be acting in two more films. With regard to me becoming a producer, I have not become a full time producer.

I am co-producing a film titled Agam Puram with Thirumalai. I am donning the role of an action hero. This film will give me another identity.

The songs have already become hits. This action film gives importance to sentiments. Meenakshi is pairing with me.

Many are asking me that why I have not become a leading actor in spite of my talents. I don’t have background.

If I had the background I would have produced many films and would have done the lead roles. I am little sad that I did not have the opportunity to do so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...