Friday, July 30, 2010

Ramya met Amitabh Bachchan recently in Ooty!

Get your low down on what's happening in Kannada cinema, right here!

It was just like old times when actress Ramya met Amitabh Bachchan recently in Ooty.

The actress, who shared screen space with AB in her super hit film Amruthadhare says, "I had gone to meet Sumalatha aunty who was shooting for the Malayalam film Kandahar with him.

I knew he was on the sets but was a bit shy to meet him as I didn't know if he would remember me.

I mean it's been a while since we had done that film and he keeps meeting so many people every day! When the director introduced me to him, I was shocked to find that he recognised me. Seeing and talking to him made my day."

The actor even introduced her to Mohanlal, she adds. "While shooting for Amruthadhare, he used to read my hands and predict my future.

On this occasion too, he did the same and jokingly told Mohanlal that this was one way of holding the hand of a beautiful girl! He is a very humble person."

Actress Ragini Dwivedi who is in two of Amitabh Bachchan's four scenes in Kandahar seconds Ramya.

"When I saw him for the first time, I was a bit scared and hesitant to talk to him. But I soon realised that he was such a down to earth person.

We shot for two days and in one of the scenes I even got to hug him! We discussed my Kannada films and he was pleased to know that I had done over five films in just over a year and that I was venturing into Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...