Monday, July 26, 2010

Kajal Agarwal Signed,Simbu Out,Lingusamy Wait!

Kajal Agarwal Kollywood Sexy
Director Lingusamy has sacked Silambarasan from his forthcoming venture, actor Silambarasan has come out with his version and clarified his stance on the whole fiasco.

‘Techincally I have not signed any film with Cloud Nine nor have I allotted any dates to them. Dhayanidhi Azhagiri is my close friend and we share a great rapport.

Lingusamy has not been able to narrate the script to me till date nor tell me the exact dates that he wants.

I waited for over 100 days in vain for his complete script and then decided to do a quickie Vaanam.

I had informed Durai about it, before he left to South Africa for football finals and he promised me that we will start the shoot from September 1′.

‘ was shell shocked to read reports in the media that Lingusamy has sacked me! How can he expect me to wait for more than 100 days without a proper script or dates of shoot? I had told him that I will be free from September 1, after 15 days shoot of Poda Podi in London which has already been fixed.

But he jumped the gun and announces that I have been replaced by another actor! This is totally unprofessional and not done.’

The news is out that Lingusamy has signed Kajal Agarwal as the heroine of his movie.

It is to note here that Lingusamy has not decided upon the hero for his project yet. Incidentally Kajal Agarwal is awaiting release of her next movie "Naan Mahaan Alla" with Karthi.

Though Kajal Agarwal’s first film is Bharathi Raja’s Bommalattam, her second film Pazhani with Bharath had hit the screens before and she is a known name in the industry now.

Currently she is being paired with Vinay in Charan’s Modhi Vilayadu where her role is touted to be very important. During the shooting of a stunt sequence in the film, a sharp

knife had hit her head which led the actress to be rushed to the hospital where she had to be sutured for her head injury.

Meanwhile it is her birthday tomorrow and there was a party scheduled to celebrate the same today at the A V M studios. Initially the crew of the film was skeptical about her presence at the party.

But the actress, not wanting to disappoint her friends and well wishers made a brief presence and cut the cake. Needless to say the small gathering was touched by the act of this young lady who had come there despite her illness.

Wishing Kajal Agarwal a very Happy Birthday and a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...