Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dusky Beauty Sameera Reddy love Gowtham Menon!

Dusky Beauty Sameera Reddy
The tall and dusky beauty Sameera Reddy is playing a lead role in Gautham Menon’s thriller film ‘Nadunisi Naigal’ which is being progressing its shooting at brisk pace.

The actress says, “I am a great fan of Gowtham Menon. Though my role was small in Vaaranam Aayiram, I got lot of fans because of him. I love Gowtham Menon.”

The actress said “You will see a different Sameera Reddy in this film. This film will create great thrill in the theatres.

This film and I will be much spoken. I am not interested in glamour roles alone. I like to journey in everything.

Though my role in Vaaranam Aayiram was small I was able to earn lot of fans. But I was the heroine in Asal but many people did not like that.

Now I will be choosy and act in selected films. I am a great fan of Gowtham Menon. It is a great gift for me to act once again in Gowtham Menon’s film. I love Gowtham Menon.

Both Asal and Vaaranam Aayiram had good stories. Above all I like Ajith and Gowtham Menon. That is why I agreed to act in these films.

That doesn’t mean that I will act in the films directed by popular directors. I liked the Tamil film Kaaka Kaaka very much.

So when Gowtham Menon called me to act in Vaaranam Aayiram, I was thrilled.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...