Monday, July 26, 2010

Anushka dropped project due some unknown reasons

kollywood actress anushka hot swimsuit still
Already it was announced that Ajith’s forthcoming 50th venture which is said to be titled as ‘Mangatha’ has Neeetu Chandra and Lakshmi Rai playing the female leads replacing the tall and beautiful actress Anushka who is thought to be the heroine of Ajith in the film.

Some sources said that initially she accepted to do the role but later she dropped out of the project due to some unknown reasons.

On clearing about this, Anushka says “I was neither sacked from the film nor did I walk out of it.

It is true that the makers of the movie approached me to be part of it. But I expressed my inability as I am busy with other prior commitments.”

On speaking about the item song she accepted to do in Simbu’s ‘Vaanam’ she says “I played one of the lead roles in ‘Vedam’ since it offered me scope to do a totally different character.”

The actress further adds “They are no more item numbers. They are special songs which add value to a film.

But shaking legs for such songs depends on individual’s choice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...